All Dealer Tables will be fully skirted and have electric access, at no extra charge. All 6 Foot Tables are 30 inches wide. There are a few 8 Foot X 30 inch Tables available in select locations (see floor plans). Backup tables are available in the Liberty Grand Ballroom ONLY in qualifying spaces. NO outside tables will be allowed to be brought into the Hotel. Displays may be used in place of tables and floor plans may be re-arranged with promoter approval. We will try an accommodate all.
*NOTE: Although Dealer's have been assigned or chose their tables, the promoter's of Toys On The Hudson reserve the right to re-arrange and re-assign tables and adjust floor plans due to unforseen safety hazards or the overall good of the show. We will do everyting within our power to see this doesn't happen and if it does see you have better accomodations. We will also not do this without notifying dealer's first.
DEALER SET UP TIMES
Friday 11/23 10 AM to 10PM Doors open to public at 5PM.
Saturday 11/24 4AM to 8AM Doors open to the public at 9AM.
Sunday 11/25 5AM to 8AM Only if we have "One day Dealers". Doors open to public at 9AM.
Is the Table Price for 1 day or 3?
- The Table price, on the Dealer Info page, is for (3) three days. If you decided to set up one or two day’s price is still the same.
- Friday Evening is Optional.
Can I set up One or Two days?
- Friday evening set up is optional, although show opens at 5PM.
- Saturday morning setup time is below.
- Sunday “ONLY” may be an option but only if space and time allows for one day dealers.
- As the show gets closer to start date we will know if one day tables are available. Contact Phil @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call him 973-726-9897 ahead of time to be placed on the waiting list.
What is the Dealer Set Up Times?
- Friday Afternoon 11/23 2PM to 11PM. Attendees in at 5PM.
- Saturday Morning 11/24 4AM to 8AM. Attendees in at 9AM.
- Sunday Morning 11/25 4AM to 8AM. Only if time and space allows.
Is there Dealer Buying Time allotted?
- Yes, Friday Evening before 5PM and from 8AM to 9AM Saturday & Sunday.
I have a helper do they have to pay?
- You will be allowed on helper per table.
- Helpers must spend most of the time at the table so not to be confused with an Attendee.
- If we fell they have come to the show and used the “Helper” connotation to avoid admission they will be ejected.
Are there Dealer Badges?
- Yes, you will be given a sticker at the Security Loading Area and a TOTH Dealer Badge that must be worn during the show at all times.
I’m interested in an Artist Alley table. Are there any available?
- Sure, contact Phil @ email@example.com or call him 973-726-9897 he will advise you of our special Artist Alley proposals. You can review and submit an Application on this web site.
Is there special Hotel room rates for Dealers?
- Yes, the regular room rate at the Hotel is about $269.00 a night. As a Dealer your rate will be $199.00.
- If you book a room we will then take off %20 from your table price plus give you free Party admission (should we have it).
What are the Show Dates and Times?
- 11/23/2012….Black Friday evening our show will open to the general public at 5PM to 10PM with our “Shop while the dealers set Up” preview night. Your chance to get first buying opportunities at dealer merchandise. Note: Some Dealer’s may choose to set up Saturday Morning, check dealer schedule on web site.
- 11/24/2012….Saturday Early Admission will begin at 9AM with Regular Admission at 10AM and show ending at 5PM. An after Show Party, on site in the Half Moon Lounge, is in the planning stages from 7PM till 11PM to give attendees a chance to mingle socially with the Dealers, Guests and Celebrities. There will be Celebrity Bands, a DJ an open bar and free snacks. Individual tables can be reserved. Check for availability and Entertainers on the web site.
- 11/25/2012….Sunday Early Admission will start at 9AM with Regular Admission at 10AM and show ending at 5PM. A Toy, Comic & Collectibles Auction is in the planning stages for just before show ends. Check for availability on web site.
What type of payment do you accept?
- We accept checks, money orders, cash and Pay Pal. All checks must clear bank before table space will be released. Pay Pal paid to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned checks will cost you $50.00
- To receive discounts payment must be made by August 1st (%10 off) or September 1st (%5 off)
- All other payments must be made no later than two weeks before November 23rd. NO EXECPTIONS: e will not be collecting table reservation fees at the show.
Can I pay at the show?
- Sorry No. All payments must be in at least two weeks in advance. Our set up is too complicated to accept payments any later than two weeks.
- Check web page for Dealer incentives to pay early.
Where do I send Payment?
- All checks and money orders must be made out to Phil De Mario and sent to PO Box 4094 Wayne NJ 07474 with a copy of a completed Dealer Application (see Dealer Info page on web site). You will be notified as soon as payment arrives.
Should I drive (Parking) or take Public Transportation?
- Indoor Parking is directly behind the Hotel, with Mall access, and is privately operated. At time of writing this F.A.Q. it was $2.00 an hour, up to 6 hours $10.00 and 24hr is $22. Hotel valet service is available for about $25.00. There is very limited free and metered parking available on the street. Some restaurants are validating if you eat there: Michael Anthony, Azucar & Fire & Ice also (see Area Restaurants on web site). We are looking into parking in a lot several blocks away for a flat rate of $10.00
- The Newport Path station, light Rail and bus stops are a stones throw from the Hotel. Check fees before coming. Above parking rates may not be accurate.
- ***DO NOT park in the Shoprite Shopping Center around the corner you will be towed!
What about places to eat?
- There are plenty! Besides our recommendations on our web site there are two restaurants in the Hotel and a food court in the million square foot Newport Mall next to the Hotel.
Will there be a Professional Photographer on site?
- Yes, we are in the process of making arrangements for you to have a professional photo taken, with any one at the show, for a very reasonable cost. Also, with an immediate processed photo, should you want to get it autographed.
What is the Auction About?
- If we have the Auction you will be allowed to enter a select number of items at NO CHARGE.
- A %10 selling fee will be charged to cover Auction Costs with a minimum of $1.00.
- So keep in mind, when your item sells, you will be responsible to the show for a minimum of $1.00 per item. No Fee unless it sells.
PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES AND CHANGES