SHOW DATES & HOURS
Black Friday Evening 11/23:
5PM to 11PM "Special Shop While The Dealer's Set Up" Night. $15.00
Be the first to view and buy our dealer's merchandise.
Note: This is an optional set up night, all the dealer's may not be there.
9AM to 10AM Early Admission $15.00
10AM to 5PM Regular Admission $10.00
Saturday Evening After Party & VIP Show Pass:
6PM to Close: Including Buffet , Soda, Cash Bar, Music and Unlimited VIP Pass to the show.
Come mingle with the Stars, Guests and Dealers after the show at the beautiful Michael Anthony's Restaurant on the waterfront across the street from the show. Breath taking views of the Freedom Tower and the NYC Skyline.
Buffet Menu: Some items will be Wings, Pizza, Calamari, Mozzorella Sticks,French Fries & Soda. Cash Bar Available.
FOR ONLY $35.00 A PERSON 9AM to 10AM Early VIP Admission $15.00
Sunday 11/25: 9AM to 10AM Early Admission $15.00
10AM to 5PM Regular Admission $10.00
10AM to 5PM Regular Admission $10.00
There is a tentative Auction Scheduled for around 3 PM. Any FREE Movie displays may be taken after show.
VIP WEEKEND 3 DAY & EVENING PASS $20.00
VIP UNLIMITED ACCESS & PARTY PASS $35.00 EACH
Children under 12 Free Admission To Show .
* A portion of the admission will go to Autism Speaks.
* Raffle Prize money will go to associated animal humane societies.
Disclaimer: Celebrities, Guests, Dealers, Appraisers, Exhibitors and Show Events are subject to change without notice. Most up to date information can be obtained by calling 973-726-9897.
What are the Show Dates and Times?
- 11/23/2012….Black Friday evening our show will open to the general public at 5PM to 10PM with our “Shop while the dealers set Up” preview night. Your chance to get first buying opportunities at dealer merchandise. Note: Some Dealer’s may choose to set up Saturday Morning, check dealer schedule on web site.
- 11/24/2012….Saturday Early Admission will begin at 9AM with Regular Admission at 10AM and show ending at 5PM. An after Show Party, is scheduled for 6PM till ?? to give attendees a chance to mingle socially with the Dealers, Guests and Celebrities. There will be a DJ, Buffet, Soda and a cash bar.
- 11/25/2012….Sunday Early Admission will start at 9AM with Regular Admission at 10AM and show ending at 5PM. A Toy, Comic & Collectibles Auction is in the planning stages for just before show ends. Check for availability on web site.
What are Admission Prices?
- Friday “Shop with the dealers” $15.00
- Saturday or Sunday Regular Admission $10.00
- Saturday or Sunday Early Admission $15.00
- Full 3 Day Unlimited Show Pass $20.00
- Full 3 Day Unlimited Show & Party Pass $35.00
- Auction Admission is free but with limited access.
- Children under 12 are Free but must be accompanied by an adult.
Are there free Give-A-Ways and Door Prizes?
- If free give-a-ways become available they will be at the door.
- Half of your admission ticket will be placed in a bowl and a different non partial show attendee will draw one every hour, for a door prize of your choice. Number will be posted at show. See web site for Door Prize pictures.
Donations to Charities?
- Several signed Artist Pieces will be raffled off and proceeds given to Autism Speaks. A suggested donation for a raffle ticket is $1.00 Winners will be notified by email or information provided.
Should I drive (Parking) or take Public Transportation?
- Indoor Parking is directly behind the Hotel, with Mall access, and is privately operated. At time of writing this F.A.Q. it was $2.00 1st hour, $2.25 up to 2 hours , $3.50 up to 3 hours, $5.50 up to 4 hours, $10.00 up to 6 hours and 24hr is $22. Hotel valet service is available for about $25.00. There is very limited free and metered parking available on the street. Some restaurants are validating if you eat there: Michael Anthony, Azucar & Fire & Ice also (see Area Restaurants on web site). We are looking into parking in a lot several blocks away for a flat rate of $10.00
- The Newport Path station, light Rail and bus stops are a stones throw from the Hotel. Check fees before coming. Above parking rates may not be accurate.
- ***DO NOT park in the Shoprite Shopping Center around the corner you will be towed!
What about places to eat?
There are plenty! Besides our recommendations on our web site there are two restaurants in the Hotel and a food court in the million square foot Newport Mall next to the Hotel. Carmine's Pizza Factory is offering %20 off entire bill to all attendees.
What about Night Life?
- Are you kidding! You are on the waterfront of the Hudson River overlooking New York City. Downtown Jersey City has developed into an area that has something for everyone and if you can’t find it there then hop over to Hoboken or NYC via attached transit.
Can I stay at the Hotel?
- Yes, we encourage you to. The Westin Hotel is offering you a special Show Rate and is extending it a day or two before and after. Check the web site and book on our link.
- We will even give you up to 2 free unlimited admissions to the show and party if you make hotel reservations during the days we have blocked.
Will there be Celebrities, Comic Artists and Guests?
- YES, we have commissioned Plattinium Entertainment to handle all our celebrity bookings. We are constantly updating our web site with new Comic Artists & Guests who have signed on. Check our web site “Guest Page” for up to date appearances.
I’m interested in an Artist Alley table. Are there any available?
Sure, contact Phil @ email@example.com or call him 973-726-9897 he will advise you of our special Artist Alley proposals. You can review and submit an Application on this web site.
How do I bring or recommend a Celebrity or Guest?
- Contact Phil @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call him 973-726-9897 he will advise you of our special guest proposals. If you know any one personally you would like there please let us know.
Will the Comics guests draw something for me?
- You’ll have to ask them. Most will do a sketch for you for a nominal fee. We, “Toys On The Hudson”, give them the opportunity to conduct business as they see fit.
How do I have my picture taken with the BATMOBILE?
- Plans are to have the BATMOBILE parked directly in front of the hotel. You can make arrangements, on site, with Tony the owner. We will have a photographer on site with all the necessary equipment to process a glossy immediately for you.
Will there be a Professional Photographer on site?
- Yes, we are in the process of making arrangements for you to have a professional photo taken, with any one at the show, for a very reasonable cost. Also, with an immediate processed photo, should you want to get it autographed.
Can I take pictures?
- Sure knock yourself out but be sure to ask first. Many of our Dealer’s don’t like to have people take pictures of them or their set ups and some of our guests may charge for pictures. Basically, the answer is, Ask First! Taking pictures of one of our guests or dealers may cause a problem and could result in you asked to leave the show if you continue. These same rules apply to video and phone cameras.
Can I conduct an interview at the show?
How can I order tickets?
- Check out our Tickets Page on the web site!
Can I buy tickets at the door, or do I have to buy them in advance?
- Yes, available at the door.
What is the deadline for ordering advanced tickets?
- Generally, the tickets will stop being sold online one week before the show.
I ordered my tickets a month ago, but still have not gotten them in the mail!
- No tickets are actually mailed to you. You should have gotten a receipt from when you ordered. You print that confirmation out, bring the original (not a copy) with you to the show along with your ID, and they’ll take care of everything there!
Can I re-enter the show if I leave?
- You can as long as your hand stamp and ticket coincides with the correct day you paid for.
What’s the difference between buying the tickets in advance and buying them at the door?
- The line to check in with your advanced purchased ticket is usually shorter than waiting in line to buy a ticket.
I want to set up a table and sell at the show, who do I contact?
Sure, contact Phil @ email@example.com or call him 973-726-9897. There is also info on the web site. Check the Dealer Information page and select your tables by number.
Are attendees allowed to wear costumes at the Show?
- Sure, if you like. Get %50 off regular admission if you have a FULL costume on.
Can I advertise on your website, on your fliers, or in your program book?
- Sure, contact Phil @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call him 973-726-9897.
Can I show up at the show and hand out fliers to your attendees?
- NO! Not without approval. We want to work with all shows but talk to us first.
- If you’d like to make arrangements with us to distribute your advertising or promotional materials, either by handing them out, or putting them on our “Flyer Table” please contact Phil @ email@example.com or call him 973-726-9897.
Are bags and backpacks permitted into the show?
- Yes they are. We do ask that you use common sense when toting them around, as some backpacks are large, bulky and unwieldy and can block aisles or knock into things when you turn around.
- Also, bags may be subject to search, so be sure you don’t have anything in there that you shouldn’t!
- At the After Party they may be subject to checking. No outside food or beverage is allowed.
Can I bring a pet to the show with me?
- No you may not. The only animals allowed at the show are licensed Emblemed Service Animals.
PLEASE CHECK THIS F.A.Q. PAGE FOR ADDITIONS AND CHANGES